Happy St. Patrick’s Day! I’m not a big follower of the holiday, but I wanted to honor it with yet another movie quiz. This time I’m going to keep it from being too difficult (I hope).
Before I start, let me just mention the reason for hard quotes. My younger brother is a movie quote freak. He’s the same person who can watch a movie with obscure actors and tell you what other movies they’ve been in as well as any commercials they’ve been in. Yes. He startled me one day by saying ‘See that guy in the crowd right there? He’s in (blah) as so and so.’ This usually leaves me staring at him with my lip curled. Hmph. My memory for faces just isn’t there. Give me bands and musicians and I’m a genius.
Anyway, on to the quiz!! Again, we’ll go with the person who answers the most correctly as the winner and they’ll get a $10 Amazon gift card.
1. “You’re a vampire! I knew it!”
“I am not!”
“So what are you? The Flying Nun?”
2. “Now let me correct you on a couple of things, OK? Aristotle was not Belgian. The central message of Buddhism is not “Every man for himself.” And the London Underground is not a political movement. Those are all mistakes, Otto. I looked them up.”
3. “I know what you’re thinking, ’cause right now I’m thinking the same thing. Actually, I’ve been thinking it ever since I got here: Why oh why didn’t I take the BLUE pill?”
4. “Or are you here to tell me what a bad eugoogoolizer I am?”
“A eugoogoolizer… one who speaks at funerals…Or did you think I was too stupid to know what a eugoogooly was?”
5. “I love you, Pumpkin.”
“I love you, Honey Bunny.”
“All right, everybody be cool, this is a robbery!”
6. “Didn’t you see Fatal Attraction?”
“You wouldn’t let me!”
“Well I saw it and it scared the shit out of me. It scared the shit out of every man in America.”
7. “I had to be up at that there crossroads last midnight, to sell my soul to the devil.”
“Well, ain’t it a small world, spiritually speaking. Pete and Delmar just been baptized and saved. I guess I’m the only one that remains unaffiliated.”
8. “Are we being too literal?”
“No you fool, we’re following orders. We were told to comb the desert so we’re combing it.”
9. “And most recently of all, a “Roman Toga Party” was held from which we have received more than two dozen reports of individual acts of perversion SO profound and disgusting that decorum prohibits listing them here.”
10. “When I was growing up, I knew I was different. The other girls were blonde and delicate, and I was a swarthy six-year-old with sideburns.”
There you go, I hope they aren’t as hard as last time. Let’s see how you do! Remember, the winner will get a $10 Amazon gift card, so put your thinking caps on!