To my surprise, I was given another blogging award, this time by Marsha A. Moore. Thanks for thinking of me! I feel special (and I don’t have to worry about what to blog about this morning!!).
Now, here are the rules:
1. Thank those who loved me enough to bestow this gift.
2. Share seven things about myself.
3. Bestow this honor onto 15 newly discovered or followed bloggers–in no particular order–who are fantastic in some way.
4. Drop by and let my fifteen new friends know I love them.
Sooooo….seven things about myself. Where do I begin?? (you know how much I love talking about myself!)
1. I talk to my animals like they can understand me and will talk back…if they ever did, I’m afraid I’d have a heart attack.
2. When I was 10 years old, my brother broke the middle finger of my left hand. Yes, my middle finger, which meant that I wore a splint that looked like I was flipping the bird to everyone. It was awesome.
3. My mom says I used to know the words to all the songs on the radio (as well as most of the commercials) when I was about 3. It annoyed them to no end.
4. I hate…hate…HATE…to dust. I have dust bunnies the size of boulders under my bed.
5. I can only take so much “girl talk”. I think 30 minutes is my limit. After that I’m looking for the nearest exit.
6. If I could get away with wearing sneakers or flip-flops for all events, I would. (I carry slippers with me when I’m forced to wear heels.)
7. I’m afraid I might be going through a “nesting” phase…God forbid I’m becoming domesticated! *shudder*
So now I get to pick people to share this award with. Yay! Without further ado:
– She covers the 3 S’s of blogging: sweet, sassy, and Southern. Need I say more?
– Hello Kitty and bacon fanatic with lots of snark. (Not sure how she’d feel about a bacon wrapped Hello Kitty…best of both worlds?)
– Hilarious blogger…please, please check her out!
– Constantly cracks me up with her comments.
– Always happy to share embarrassing moments with me (she never leaves me hanging by myself!)
– Sweet lady with a regimented blog (Throwback Thursdays are my favorite!)
– Busy lady with a blog that asks those important questions…like, what would you Karaoke to?
– I’m new to her blog, but she takes wonderful pictures of her desert home (from a soggy south Louisiana perspective, they’re awesome!)
– Adding her to my blog now that I know she has one, but I already know she’s an awesome lady!
– She’s fabu with a lazy…I mean, a sleepy dog who provides me endless amusement.
– She has wonderful Fantasy Man Mondays…which is a great way to start the week, you know? Between her fantasy guys on Monday and my fantasy guys on Friday. Like a sandwich…
So, that’s all 15 of the blogs I follow. I hope you’ll give them all a look-see to find out for yourself how awesome they are! Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to look for this week’s Fantasy Man. *sigh* My work is never done!