I’ve been TAGGED! Tammy Gallant was oh so gracious as to tag me and since I was puzzling over what to blog about anyway, I’m glad to play along.
So here is how the game is played. There are 5 questions and you must answer each question 5 times and then TAG 5 people to play. Here are my…er 5 deepest secrets (as if I had any left anyway):
Question 1: Where were you 5 years ago?
- I, like Tammy, was having a nervous breakdown.
- I was working for a court-house in the juvenile department which meant I got to see a lot of horrible things.
- Trying to make sense of who I wanted to be, dreaming about writing and all that “nonsense” that I now take so seriously.
- Partying more than I should have (drinking, concerts, etc.)
- Spending way too much money at Hot Topic.
Question 2: Where would you like to be 5 years from now?
- Yup, here too Tammy and I concur. I would love to be a NYT Best Selling Author
- Traveling to Europe…for researching Alpha heroes with schexy accents.
- Owning a home with a natural gas generator (this is a very big deal for me)
- Watching over the nieces and nephews my brother had better give me.
- Getting a new tattoo to celebrate my latest hot book release
Question 3: What is (was) your to-do list today?
- Working on the WIP
- Blogging about something entertaining…probably didn’t manage that one yet again
- Having Subway sometime during the day
- Relaxing with my dog and a good book
- E-mailing, or texting, everyone in the bachelor party with party info
Question 4: What 5 snacks do you enjoy?
- Chips and salsa…I’m a chips and salsa fiend!
- Carrots, broccoli, and cauliflower with ranch dressing
- Doritos (original flavor)
- World’s Best Chocolate ice cream from Baskin Robbins
- Almonds, walnuts, pecans…well, mixed nuts really
Question 5: What 5 things would you do if you were a billionaire?
- Pay off all of my family’s debt and set them up for life
- Buy a huge plot of land and let the family build houses on it if they wanted to
- Travel all over the world
- Get a delicious boy toy…I mean, er…
- Probably go broke buying cars…have I mentioned I’m a car whore?
Now for those poor, poor souls who I’m tagging:
You ladies can thank me later 😉
How’s everyone else’s Wednesday morning?